Brian Schlinkert is a senior associate at Silicon Legal Strategy. He has represented emerging and well established companies at every stage of the company lifecycle and has counseled each on various corporate matters including corporate formation and structuring, governance, debt and equity financings, M&A transactions, public offerings, reporting requirements, and day-to-day corporate matters.
Prior to SLS, Brian worked in the Palo Alto office of Cooley LLP, where he was a member of the general corporate group. Brian received his law degree from Santa Clara University School of Law and received his undergraduate degree from the University of Southern California.
Outside of work, Brian enjoys spending time with friends and family, powering through his Netflix queue, hiking and camping.
- Guideline – Creators of an all-inclusive 401(k) platform designed for growing businesses. Funded by Propel Venture Partners, NEA, and other prominent angels.
- Javelin Venture Partners
- June – A modern appliance company dedicated to bringing intelligence to the tools you use in the kitchen. Funded by EclipseVC, Foundry Group, Lerer Hippeau Ventures and other prominent angels.
- Komodo Health – The most advanced platform for healthcare intelligence. Funded by IA Ventures.
- Rakuten Ventures
- Swift Navigation – GPS positioning software for agriculture, drones and construction. Funded by EclipseVC, NEA, First Round Capital and Qualcomm Ventures.
- Townsquared – Creators of a private and secure platform for businesses within a neighborhood to connect, communicate, and collaborate. Funded by August Capital, Sierra Ventures, Intuit and Floodgate.
- Wireframe Ventures
- Zwift – Developers of multiplayer video game technology for indoor cycling. Funded by Novator Partners, Shasta Ventures and various angels.
Recent Transactions & Client News
- January 31, 2019
SLS Client Javelin Venture Partners Leads HitRecord’s $6.4MM Round
- December 19, 2018
SLS Client Zwift Raises $120MM Round From Highland Europe
- December 18, 2018
SLS Client Tepui Outdoors is Acquired by Thule Group
- December 12, 2018
SLS Client Guideline Raises $35MM Round From Tiger Global Management, Felicis Ventures and Propel Ventures