We have deep experience guiding our clients through the entire enterprise/SaaS contract lifecycle, from developing form agreements to negotiating complex multi-million dollar partnerships. Founders and sales teams value our practical “get the deal done” approach, and we have helped them close transactions with hundreds upon hundreds of enterprise customers.
We’ve structured, negotiated and closed the full spectrum of tech transactions that startups need as they launch and scale their business, in all sorts of industries. Retail & Consumer, Software & Technology, Entertainment, Media & Sports, Financial & Professional Services & Healthcare, to name a few. Every day, we advise clients with regard to:
- Terms of Service and Privacy Policies
- Customer, Reseller, VAR and OEM agreements
- Technology Licensing and Assignment agreements
- Outsourcing, Manufacturing and Supply agreements
- Agency, Distribution and Franchise agreements
- Strategic alliances, Joint Ventures and Research & Development agreements
- Marketing and Sponsorship agreements
A sampling of some of the third-party enterprise customers with whom we have successfully negotiated contracts on behalf of our clients includes: Amazon, American Airlines, Apple, Barclays, Blue Cross, BMW, Bravo, Cisco, Disney, Facebook, Fannie Mae, Fox Sports, Google, IBM, Mattel, McKesson, Microsoft, Netflix, Oracle, Paramount Pictures, Pfizer, Sony, Sprint, Square, Time Warner, Twitter, Visa & VMWare.
What startup clients are saying about working with Silicon Legal on their enterprise commercial transactions:
Ian Arthurs, COO, TaskRabbit
Adam Herbert, Director of Campus Partnerships, Tapingo